Thursday, September 1, 2016

Huawei Customer Service

Long story short, need some information on sending my 6P to Huawei. It is soft bricked and nothing I do allows me to boot.

I'm in the US, and I am currently chatting with the rep online. She asked me if I had rooted the phone, to which I said no. I assume that because I would unlock, root and flash a custom ROM that my warranty would be voided.

What is the best, easiest way to send the phone off to them? Yes it was unlocked and rooted, yes it was running a Dirty Unicorn ROM. Was on the newest TWRP. Phone calls wouldn't work, yet data and texts did. After several tries to reboot and other things, problem still precisted. Tried to flash the current ROM I was on, still nothing. When I tried to revert to my backup (maybe a week or two old), it wouldn't boot.

I have read a bunch of threads and tried every form of flashing and images to get this thing to boot, no go. I never went to Nougat, have always been on MM and only Dirty Unicorns.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYyPTe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment