Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Terrible reception/signal quality.

Anyone else getting this? On my first note 7 I noticed a lot of my calls were choppy. In and out pretty much the whole conversation. But i figured I'd see what a new note 7 would do. Now 2 days into my new note 7. Call quality isn't as bad but still unacceptable for such an expensive phone. But now not only this, a lot of things that use data ( internet, apps, etc) is TERRIBLE. I just counted how long it took a website to load. Over 60 secs and the website was still not loaded. My mms aren't sending as quickly as well. This to me again is unnaceptable. Im coming from a note 5 and didnt have any of these problems my entire time. Any ideas on a fix? This is kind of pushing me to iphone7


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dpTTWf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment