Monday, September 26, 2016

Am I the only bored by Android this year?

I've heard many said 2016 was the worst year of releases of Android devices. I just feel like nothing has really been exciting, it's kind of like the same ole same ole this year. Many may laugh, but the Nextbit Robin has been the most exciting release for me this year. Reasoning being is they actually did something to differentiate themselves by not just focusing on the same ole same ole hardware specs battle (Though I do believe they need to make some improvements for their sucessors), but using software to advance their smartphone and its experience. There have been many improvements made to it, the gallery app, camera app, some upcoming cloud updates like battery life, etc.

I however was impressed by the OnePlus 3 this year, and I thought the Axon 7 is a great smartphone (though I'm not too keen on the camera quality). Other than that, I'm kind of meh this year. People debated on who's the top at times, but honestly, I prefer a smartphone company to just do something great that's unique. I kind of hope Blackberry doesn't die off with their smartphone line. I think they still have something unique and different that the can bring to their own line of smartphones.

Any thoughts?

Any smartphone anyone else has been excited for this year that have already been released or that will be releasing before this year's end?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d565I4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment