Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Porting Samsung Mail on any android device

I'm addicted to Samsung E-mail client giving me the option to check all the accounts together in 1 windows(gmail can do but you have to select general accounts every time you launch the app).

Mail are separated not together as a long chat making confusion(as GMAIL)

You can resize pictures up to 10% not like GMAIL allow you to send just full size wich is huge...

Everything with Samsung mail is almost perfect.
The only client mail i found with very similar option is Blue Mail...
But i cannot understand why i need always to give them all the permission to use.It is weird...I suppose they can read all my mail on their server with totally no privacy check what Blue Mail asked me?





I just wondering if there is another mail like Samsung client do not ask all this permissions...
Or better if is possible to port Samsung mail to any android device since is by FAR the best mail client i ever used in my all life...It is unbeatable for working...





Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dpQPZX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment