Sunday, September 25, 2016

South Korean LG V20 carrier compatibility

I'm thinking about picking up a LG V20 from one of the 3 South Korean carriers, however the last time I did this was back when I had AT&T. Now that I have T-Mobile I believe compatibility will be a bigger issue for those of us using T-Mobile. I knwo th model numbers are F800S (SKT) ,F800L (LG U+) F800K (KT Freetel) which all usually have the same bands for the most part. Has anyone seen the official GSM/LTE band support list floating around the web? I've searched around including on SKT's site, bht they just say its LTE-A compliant. If I get one I'd rather buy the South Korean version because updates are generally faster, it includes a spare battery and headphones by default among other things. I could always wait an extra month and buy the international unlock model, but I'd rather have it sooner than later. I assume we will know more on the 29th when it launches over in South Korea, so only time will tell if no one can find an answer.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2diB7zk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment