Monday, September 26, 2016

TWRP Custom Recovery for SM-G530T1 based on CM ROM

Here is the link.. If it is down it will be because I updated it to the newer version and may have forgot to come back here and update the link. Just comment Link fix please or email me at AskTheUGT @ gmail.com if no luck there then go to my youtube channel and look for CM ROM vids and TWRP vids as well. All I ask is that you give me a sub and a like over there and let the vid play through to help me out in return for this.

I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure this will work on the Tmobile version as well SM-G530T is the same exact phone aside from bloatware.

I will Add the Rom as well when the upload finishes.

Recovery http://ift.tt/2d56zOl

http://www.youtube.com/OnlysGamingChannel -- Please like and sub. Anything you want related to this phone let me know via email. I will make vids and give links. Xposed? you got it Roms? Mods? you got it. Just let me know what you want??

P.S. I will be working on building my own roms in due time but they will paid version. they will come action packed with paid versions of certain apps and free updates.

Only doing the paid thing because I will be paying for the apps my self and giving them out so what little I make on the ROM via payment I will be making donations to the App makers who are here in the forums with a donate button time to time. My youtube vids showing off their apps I see it as advertising for them. I do not see why anybody should give me much trouble about giving their apps away due to this. The Roms will vary in Price due to different set ups and features. Any Devs willing to help me build this rom and get it going I will work out a payment thing as well to cut you in. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dxNkj8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment