Sunday, September 25, 2016

Looking at buying T2. Need advice,

I currently have the T1 Employee limited edition Bootloader unlocked with CF 1.3.7 rom. Phone was new never active and never updated. I love the T1 and plan on buying a few more. Why not right?
I have been eyeing a few T2s on Ebay. I see a lot with the green line, black spots, not turning on, and stuck at boot screen. They are cheap really but will be fine for me. I know the green line and spots are not fixable from what I have found, also replacement screens are $150. I have not found much on not turning on and stuck at boot screen. Water dmg is unknow. I am waiting back a email to find out. I know I can get a T1 for the same price with no problems and be Bootloader unlocked.
Recently at work, I signed a stipend agreement where I will get paid to us my phone for work. It is not much but it is nice. I am a Diesel Technician. I work on Semis and Milk tankers. Seeing that the T2 has a better screen and can take a bit more to dmg it vs the T1. Phone will be in my pocket most of the time. I would like to get a T2 and I can switch back if I wanted to on the weekends. Just like having different vehicles. I am okay with the T2 not being bootloader unlocked. Has anyone delt with the T2 not powering on or not booting past boot screen? On the not powering up, they have not tried the Qi wireless charging. I am sure they have not clue it has it. I love the Qi wireless charging. They do offer free shipping on returns within 30 days but funny when you read the description, say no returns. Yes, I know "caveat emptor."

Thank you,
Claps1775


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dkNYBI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment