Thursday, September 1, 2016

Game Launcher & Game Tools files

I've done some messing around with game launcher and game tools as a result of these issues, and I seem to have made the issue worse. While game tools was originally refusing to minimize games, it now won't open at all. It has something to do with the way I have it installed on the phone and game launcher or my games apps "call" it.

What I need is for someone who is rooted and hasn't made any changes to game tools or launcher to share with me exactly where they are located on the phone. I don't know if one, or both, or neither is supposed to be a system app, for example, and switching back and forth while troubleshooting is a major pain. In addition, if it turns out that I do have them located correctly, then there must be something in a config or prefs file that is causing game tools to fail to load, in which case, copies of the game's files would be much appreciated. Then I can just paste them in, in place of my own, and they might get it working again.

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYyU9s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment