Monday, September 26, 2016

Help TWRP recovery doesn't recognise sd card.

Wanted marshmallow on my note 3.
I have the zip file for the marshmallow on internal storage and sd card but now the TWRP doesn't recognise the sd card and i am stuck.

This is what I did:
I flashed TWRP 3.0 using odin in my Samsung note 3.
Then I clicked on wipe and then format Data.
Then went to advanced wipe and clicked on data to change its format to F2FS. (was recommended in the guide to change the format)
Now I go to install and try to find the zip file on sd card but i can't seem to find it.(pretty sure the format data or changing the format, deleted the zip file in the internal storage)

I went to advanced wipe and clicked on micro sdcard and pressed repair or change file system.
The information about the file stats that there is no sd card present.

I am stuck guys and any help would be helpful please.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dmsjsA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment