Saturday, September 24, 2016

Total Wireless Galaxy S6: Need Help Installing TWRP

Hello All,
I just purchased a Galaxy S6 today. Previously I have used (and loved!) the OnePlus One. I was actually hoping to upgrade to the OP3 here soon. However, a new job, a new town, and apparently a new phone. The only service that works where I live is Verizon. OP phones are not compatible with Verizon. :crying::crying::crying: So I must retire my poor baby and move onto a inferior product (based on how 'easy' it has been to install a custom ROM).

When I was doing the OP1, it was easy. I could do it in my sleep. The GS6 on the other hand, I can't even find a method of installing TWRP which actually works. I know that Total Wireless uses Verizon towers so I imagine that I basically have a Verizon phone. Is this possible with this phone?

I really can't stand the version of Android that is installed on this thing. Plus the bloat ware is making me sick already. HELP!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cvqvMQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment