Friday, September 2, 2016

pleasse help me for unlock bootloader!

hello, guys! I am a real problem at unloking bootloader for my phone(lg g2 mini with 4.4.2).
when I try move the aboot of sdcard using this command: "dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot of=/sdcard/aboot.img with a terminal or adb I encounter of this error: "dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot: cannot open for read: permision denied":crying:. what is this? It should not happen! :confused:
I mention that I generated root acces with command "su" and my phone is rooted with purpledarke.
Before I used this command: "mount -0 rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system" for I can edit fisiers of this partition. Which may be due to.
Pleasse help me! PS:sorry for my english! there is not perfect!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bIFD4g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment