Friday, September 23, 2016

Need help with getting a divorce...

Okay guys, I pretty much left this forum when I got my s7 edge. But my wife still has the note 4 on stock marshmallow. I know my wife is cheating and I tried to file for divorce. But the judge won't grant a one sided divorce because she is contesting it. He said I need some type of proof. I know there are spy softwares out there that are hidden so I was looking for some good recommendations. She does keep the phone on her but I have access to it while she's asleep. But she deletes everything before she gets home. I know how to flash with Odin and root if need be. I would prefer something free but can pay if I have to. I'm sure I'm not the only person on xda who has marriage problems. She is holding out because my business is about to launch. But I don't think she deserves half. So any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dgBtTo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment