Friday, September 2, 2016

My Chrome's UI became tiny (CM13), any idea what can cause it and how to fix it?

http://ift.tt/2bWveDa

Trust me, it looks fine on the screen but the address bar should be AT LEAST twice as thick - just compare it to the notification bar thickness.

I've been changing my resolution while playing Pokemon GO because the game runs MUCH faster in 720p (FPS is capped pretty much) vs very stuttery performance @1080P.

Every time I stop playing i revert my resolution back in terminal by:
wm size reset; wm density reset;

Everything works great but suddenly my chrome UI became tiny, the bar is super small and pretty difficult to hit. It scales propely when I'm using 720p resolution and becomes tiny when I return to 1080p which is weird.

It is not a huge deal but it irks me, everything (literally everything) else works as it should.

PS. I noticed it first while playing around with CM13 themes, not sure if it's somehow related.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWwzK6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment