Monday, September 19, 2016

How to recognize US / UK versions?

Hi,

I'm planning to buy the US version of this 10 beauty but here in my country there aren't stores that sell this model unlocked, only option I see is to buy it through random people that offers to bring anything from US (without local warranty of course). In case I take my only option to have my hands on this HTC 10 US version, I am a little worry about the version they will deliver to me, I will request for the US version but there is a possibility to get a UK version instead. Saying this, is there any way to distinct the version (US or UK) of this HTC 10 by a serial number, product code or some phsysical mark that do not requires me to get a SIM card to test the network compatibility?

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cDX4JR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment