Saturday, September 24, 2016

[GUIDE] BladeMOD Nougat | MultiROM | DT2W | Viper4Android

BladeMOD Nougat - Guide Part I



Dear community,

in this guide I will show you how I use Nougat as secondary on the hammerhead,
covering the following things:
  • Install Nougat as secondary in multiROM
  • Enable build-in features including root
  • Adblocker
  • Google Pixel Launcher
  • Viper4Android
  • DoubleTap2Wake with 5min timeout
  • Screen-Brightness-Dimmer

I got everything writtin up, with downloads, credits and a step-by-step guide.
Im just waiting for the last permissions to release my guide, or you think proper credits with links to their threads would be enough?
I dont wanna break any rules here, I love this community


Cheers
Blade


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8mslq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment