Saturday, September 17, 2016

Defective battery ?

Hello,

I bought a grey unit of the Axon 7 and received it on Wednesday. 100% satisfied about the phone but there's something that concerns me : battery life.
I ran the GSam Battery Monitor app to check my battery stats and, particularly the sot which seems pretty low (considering all the things I've read about it from reviews/feedbacks)


The brightness is on max (no auto-brightness), wifi/cellular are on (wifi discovery is off), loc/bt/sync is off. All the gestures, mipop and smart power are off and I'm using Nova Launcher (if that matters).
Now, how I got those numbers : I thought I'd test the battery with several apps before coming here and start a thread. So I ran a Youtube clip for about half an hour, 50 minutes of Netflix, one run of Antutu 3D and 3 hours of the Antutu benchmark. So, basically, I went from a 100% to 9% with the screen on all the time and some cpu-taxing apps for a fair amount of time. I don't know if that's the best way to test a battery but I did it anyway.

Judging fron the numbers you see on the screenshot, would you say this is concerning or good for such a young battery (haven't done a 0-100% charge yet but I thought it wouldn't matter since this is li-po) ?

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cFTqeo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment