Monday, September 19, 2016

Calendar Storage

My phone is a Blu Pure XL and rooted.
So I guess I made a slight mistake with wanting to get rid of the stock Calendar app because I just disliked it. Maybe should have just disabled it or something instead. I did a factory reset on it and somehow or another the Calendar app reappeared again. But I am still getting the issue where it shuts down because of the Calendar Storage not being installed anymore (Whoops). I looked online elsewhere and cannot find any apk. Help would be nice! I have tried with reinstalling the app as well and that does no good, I am assuming because it has nothing to do with the app, but rather Android itself.
I don't know if there is just that part I can install through TWRP or something?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cM5qef
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment