Sunday, September 18, 2016

Looking for that special watch

So basically i've been researching/looking at many smartwatches the past couple days and I keep contemplating whether or not its worth the money SO if you guys could help me find the right one it would would be appreciated.

I don't have high standards just looking for a round one with heart monitor, good battery life, and BT for messages/calls. Right now the tabs I have opened are the GW01, the NO.1 G3, and the SMA - R smartwatch but feel free to add suggestions. Now from what I understand these arent very customizable and arent "android?" But if there are any android ones out from around 40-60$ then why not if theyre supposed to be better right? Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgCKYN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment