Saturday, September 24, 2016

Galaxy Tab A (SM-T357T) Custom rom installation

Hello forum. I have tried searching for the Galaxy Tab A (SM-T357T) rom that I need to flash before installing a custom rom. There are a few questions I have before I attempt looking further:

So far I have not found the rom for the SM-T357T model of the Galaxy Tab A, only other versions. Must I flash before installing a new rom? To my understanding, flashing is a back up that can be stored on the device, should my transition to a new custom rom fail. I do not know if this step is necessary.

I have also searched for custom roms designed for the Tab A, as I've been told I cannot just install any rom I desire. So far, I haven't found any for the SM-T357T version of the tablet.

So basically here's what I want to know: What is flashing and is it necessary? What custom roms can I install?

Any help that can be provided is extremely appreciated. This is my first time posting on the xda forums, so bear my ignorance and lack of technological how-to with me. Again, I haven't found any information on my model version of the Tab A. If there's a thread pertaining to this issue I would greatly appreciate if you guys could link me to it. Thank you!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cM5gSW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment