Friday, September 23, 2016

Flashed CM 13 8/20 Snapshot, No Signal & No Data?

I had previously rooted & unlocked the bootloader, then installed the 07/01/2016 CM13 nightly. It worked marvelously for the most part, except for an issue that crashed the phone when I used the flashlight toggle, and then a screwup in the subsequent struggle to get it booting again that nearly nuked the adopted storage card. By this time, there was a snapshot release (08/20/2016 CM13 snapshot), so I backed up, wiped, and installed that instead. However, after it booted, it shows no signal and no data. The selected APN had changed to StraightTalk (I'm still on Verizon, so that shouldn't have happened). I've re-selected VZWINTERNET as the APN, but I'm still getting nothing. I've got baseband version G900VVRU2BPB1, and I've tried using airplane mode to shut off and restart all the radios. I really don't know how to troubleshoot this. :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dqp82b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment