Sunday, September 18, 2016

Can't get LTE on G900-R4

Hey guys, hopefully you can help me get my S5 back on track.

KLTEUSC G900R4

The story goes:

I've been running CM13. Flashed a nightly, I notice my phone hasn't locked 4G basically all day. 3G only.

So I Odin back to stock using the latest firmware. Phone is still stuck in 3G. Phone does an OTA update to CPF2 baseband version. Still no 4G.

Took the phone to USC store, they provided me with a new SIM. Nothing changed.

I took a trip out of my home area, about 100 miles away I got 4G, but i had no network connection? The phone displayed 4G but i could not connect to any internet. It then dropped down to 3G shortly after and I was able to access data again.

Since then I've flashed back to CM13 (snapshot august 20th release) since if I'm going to be stuck in 3G forever, it might as well be on a ROM that I like.



Please help!


Thanks,


Jeremy.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgF0PP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment