Sunday, September 18, 2016

Answer GVoice/Hangouts calls?

Has anybody figured out a way to get this to answer calls from the Google Voice and/or Hangouts apps? I have the added complication of using it with a tablet that "can't" make voice calls. The "Phone" app is hidden and with everything I've tried (nothing tricky, just the standard options), my Neo tells me something like "your connected Android device is not capable of making calls."

I'm using a rooted AT&T Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T807A), running Android 5.0.2. I'd like to be running basically anything other than TouchWiz but locked bootloader is a pretty big hindrance.

My Neo is running software version R381XXU0BOA2.

I'm able to get notifications from the Hangouts app (even missed call notifications, ironically) so I suspect that if I could somehow trick the Neo into thinking the T807 is (for example) a Galaxy S5, it might let me answer calls. But I have no idea how to do that or if that's even where the problem is.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgEfGd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment