Friday, September 23, 2016

Xiaomi Mi5 CM Button reassignment.

Hi all.

Currently running CM13 Unofficial on my Mi5.
It appears as though my hardware home button on my Mi5 has failed... Hard press does nothing....
This started on my previous ROM 16/09/2016, and continues on my new ROM 22/09/2016.

I strongly suspect this is a hardware issue rather than a software issue...

My question for you guys is how do I reassign buttons? Is it possible to make the right capacitive (currently app switcher) the home button?
Also, my preferred button to use as a home button would be the soft capacitive touch on the fingerprint scanner on the home button so i can retain my app switcher button....

Any help guys is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYg9mb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment