Saturday, September 17, 2016

UPDATED [Xposed] [Module] [4.0+] XinternalSD [v4.8]

I'm Running CYANOGENMOD 13.1. (6.0.1.)

Basically I had issues of the Moving Media to SD Nature.
Searched google for Apps or information before and found ways for Previous Devices to Fix those Media Moving to SD issues.

Now, I've Searched Google for a SD Fix for my Device (LG Volt), no such luck until I ran across XINTERNALSD Thats been said to Somewhat Fix these SD issues or at least Find a Method at most to be compatible with SD.

I've ticked all the options for it to allow access to SD card. It works (Somewhat). The Folder Path is "Storage/4088-8EFD/".
I've Enabled all Apps including System apps.

The Drawback is... MX Player Doesn't read any Videos At All, Not Just that, My Music Player show Nothing at all (Unless I make a Sound Record File, Only those show up.).
I've copied music files in internal storage in every folder regarding music including the Sound Recorders folder of which the Music player will only read. I've copied music files in the ExternalSD as well (Even through Storage/4088-8EFD/).

Just in case you ask.
Yes, I've Even Set the correct Current Folder in MX Player to " Storage/4088-8EFD/"

Also (Somewhat) Having Issues when downloading anything on the Net.
I get the "Android.Process.Media Has Stopped".
From what I gather when using Titanium Backup, Scrolling to the bottom and seeing " Media" Scratched out.
I do believe it may be the Fact that I preformed a Dirty Flash...? I'm not Sure.
Long story short, I was last Running SlimKat Rom 4.4.4.
LG Volt Devices have Crappy 1GB RAM.
I use to play PokémonGo until they Stopped Rooted users From Playing.
But inorder to play the game without glitches or Hanging, I disabled and/or Titanium Backup Disabled Apps AND System Apps Like The System App Media.Process Not sure if thats exactly The System Apps Package Name.
Thus I don't believe I re-enabled the Media System Package App BEFORE Flashing to CyanogenMod 13.1.

I'm In Dire Need of Help for I haven't Crossed any Forums that were remotely helpful to me..

I'll Try and Attach all my ScreenShots if it Helps.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cFTHxX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment