Saturday, September 24, 2016

SM-N910F HARD brick! Desperate and running out of ideas..?!

Hi guys!
I would just like to start by apologizing for making another thread about a bricked note4, however I have read about so much I don't know which advice to go with anymore. I'm also a complete novice when it comes to this.

So long story short, my note 4 started playing up and lagging, eventually not turning back on at all. After endless attempts using odin and flashing what I seemed to have thought was the right firmware, it whittled down to about 1 in 5 attempts of trying to enter download mode (using the buttons) on the phone actually working. Now its completely bricked...no power, no download mode, nothing!
Just like to reiterate, I'm a complete novice,sorry if I'm not making sense, my knowledge doesn't go further than articles and google!

I have tried using kies to recover my phone and it cant recognize it...
I have read about using adb to get my phone into download mode, but I couldn't understand the explanation given well enough to use it...
I bought a 16gb micro sd card and have tried writing an unbrick image to it but I get no response off my phone, also tried another file, possibly sdc? cdc? cant quite remember, but that failed too.
I don't even know if the files I'm using are correct, I got them from a forum on here.
I'm at a loss!
The only hope I have left is if someone is able tell me if any steps I have tried are correct, and possibly provide me with the correct unbrick image?
Also, when I plug my phone into my computer via usb, there is a noise that sounds but nothing else happens, don't know if these means anything. As far as I'm aware I also have correct drivers installed.

Sorry about the long explanation!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
Lucy.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2diX0iI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment