Sunday, September 18, 2016

Screen orientation, disable phone function ...

Hi all,

finally I got my X2 701L upgraded to 703L/Android 6.0 and it mostly seems to work. Some problems with GPS now, a known problem, but I still have to check this a bit more.

But I have some more questions:
  • How can I set the screen orientation fixed to landscape mode, for all apps, for the start screen etc?
  • How can I disable the phone function? I only want to have data-connection (2G/GPRS, 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE) but no phone-functionality at all!
  • How can I uninstall several (preinstalled) (Huawei-)apps, I do not want on the tablet?
  • Apps like the PhoneManager or Themes want to have quite a lot of system-rights, AdAway, Backup, HiCloud, HiVoice, DrivingMode or Themes I just don't want, some of them (Backup, HiCloud, DrivingMode) I just can uninstall in "Setting" - "Apps", but others not.
  • What about "Huawei Contacts", why is it called like this? Why does it need access to my location? Can I remove this too and replace it with s.th. else?

Thanks a lot,

kind regards thgxda


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cL5Foe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment