Saturday, September 17, 2016

Qty 3 *new in box* G-Tablets, w/ complete accessories, free to good home

While preparing for a work-related move, I came across *3* G-Tablet setups I purchased several years ago for a home automation project that never came to fruition. All are new in the original packaging; only one was open and powered up *once*. The setups are complete with three sets of everything: Covers, power adapters, screen protectors, docking stands, car power adapters, etc.

FREE to a good home. As in *completely* free - I'll even pay the shipping. I have only two conditions:
  1. You take all 3 setups as a lot.
  2. Anything you don't use, or anything you don't need any more, you pass on to someone else for free.
First come, first served - please indicate your interest in the forum; the first taker and I can set up shipping details via email.

Dave


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cTlKNP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment