Friday, September 2, 2016

Please Help Me. Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ze551kl (z00t)

hello, i need help with my device ''is bricked'', i never modify the any software. only thing I did was an official update to (marsmallow 6.0.1). from that moment when i turn off/on my divice he is in bootloop. my device turn on several times
from this time.. i tryed to install bootloader unlock apk. to change the android version to> (lollipop firmware). but don't unlock, close with error.
Now my phone is no longer turn on :crying::crying: :crying: i try factory reset. FINE but bootloop dont stop. i try change recovery > twrp3.0 FINE i try installing the lasted official firmware from OP. but bootloop dont stop. the internal memory i believe is good.
Can someone help me pleasee

The fastboot work fine but adb slide do not work.. i lose the usb debuggin option. in factory reset. i can't turn on my device right now. i need unlock bootloader via fastboot?? how I can do? help plz
sorry for my English im from venezuela!
note: I find it very difficult to send my device techsupport of asus :( and is a loot of money for me.
my device is an asus zenfone 2 laser ze551kl > z00t > z00td the last firmware used on it (marshmallow) and I lose the stock recovery 3e S: fastboot work fine.. adb work but I need activate the developer option debuggin. (I cant turn on my device) :S


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bIKPtH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment