Friday, September 2, 2016

OTA update issue after stock rom flash

Hi guys,

so flashed a stock note 3 rom for EE in the UK to remove the effects of the root and custom rom I had.

Flashed via odin, all went ok.

Went to update OTA to more recent version and it says system has been modified. Sure enough under settings/about device/status it says "custom"

my question is, is there a way to change that to official so i can receive OTA updates?

ive googled and seen a few solutions that didn't work.

I tried removing SD card, reboot and wipe cache - didnt work.

Also tried using xposed, tells me im not rooted so cant do anything

Finally tried SuperSU unroot option, told me again, not rooted.

Any help please!!

Ben


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bICXDW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment