Saturday, September 3, 2016

Oppo find 5 mini r827 softbrick(help)

Guys I really need help I installed a custom rom having a problem with it.. Got soft brick
I also have CWM calvic touch recovery.
So now I download the stock rom from a website the recovery wont let me install it (ERROR 7 INSTALLATION ABORTED) went through all sites including youtube about deleting the (ASSERT inside the updater script) Followed all the instructions and stuffs but still cant install the rom still says INSTALLION ABORTED without the ERROR 7.
I really need help if someone can help me please.

All i cant think of was the problem is the custom recovery? Is there anyway to revert back to stock recovery of the OPPO find 5 MINI
i didnt backup my current rom because the cwm recovery wont let me


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cduFGs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment