Saturday, September 24, 2016

ooVoo Not working

Hi,

So the problem I'm facing is ooVoo doesn't work on my Zenfone 2 (which is running the beta marshmallow and is rooted) The app itself downloads and opens fine but when trying to video or voice call using the app, literally nothing happens, I can tap on the icon to ring as much as I want, but nothing. I cannot receive calls either, they just don't come through.

I'm aware there are other alternative apps out there but this is the one all the people I know use. Its so frustrating that it doesn't work and doesn't seem to be a reason why. Xposed is not currently installed and I did unroot the phone to see if it made a difference, and it didn't. I don't know how to fix it. Help would be much appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cMa3Ec
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment