Friday, September 2, 2016

Note 4 Appreciation

With the Note5 taking a stepback from the Note 4 WRT removing Memory Card, no IR Blaster, Removable battery etc etc... And now the Note7 having faulty batteries that are smaller than the S7 Edge battery, no IR Blaster etc... I thought I'd start a Note 4 Appreciation thread where we can post what we like about our beloved Note 4.

I honestly thought I was going to get a Note 7, but with the delays, its had me looking and wondering why I want to upgrade when the Note 4 can still hold its own so well.

The Removable Battery has allowed me to extend my Note4's usage life, as I replaced battery at a low cost with another OEM one, and I plan on getting another just in case the S8 Edge and Note 8 disappoint, or until I find a TRUE Note4 upgrade.

Interesting that since 2014 not one OEM incl. Samsung can truly replicate the sheer prowess of the Note 4 :)

via Galaxy Note 4 +128GB MicroSDXC


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bZnxyH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment