Saturday, September 17, 2016

Nexus 5X - Camera crash

Hello, XDA!

I updated to Android 7 OTA a couple of days ago, and today I have experienced lots of Camera app crashes.

After the Camera app crashes, the phone reboots automatically.

I have also tried rebooting the phone is Safe Mode. The Camera app opened for a couple of times and afterwards crashed agian. The phone rebooted again and now the Camera app opens, it shows the image from the front facing camera for about a second and then a dialog box appears that tells that the camera app crashed.

I have tried using the camera from apps like Instagram, Whattsapp and Open Camera, and all of them open only the front-facing camera (which works, I can take pictures with it), not letting me switch to the main camera.

Have any of you experienced something like this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cIrLI1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment