Saturday, September 3, 2016

N910F MM Zerolemon issue

Hi all,

Since a couple of days i am a proud owner of a 10k mah Zerolemon Battery. It's pretty heavy and my Note 4 transformed into a friggin tank! Awesome anyway.
But, i'm facing a well known problem also, this huge battery wont get recognized by my favorite phone. I've looked on numerous threads here on XDA and learned some interresting things.
The only Marshmallow kernel that is currently working is one for the 910C. I also saw a Battery Gauge fix but nothing for the 910F (intl. Snapdragon).
Now my question, is there ANY WAY or ANY HOW some smart dev or someone with knowledge that can convert that Zerolemon kernel/fix for the 910F ?
I'm so happy with my huge capacity but this really needs to be fixed. It's possible for the C variants etc. so i don't see why it wont work for the F variant?

Also, how do you ZL owners fix it around ?

My specs:

- N910F (obviously)
- Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Rooted
- TWRP
- Xposed
- Emotion Kernel


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYqWLu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment