Monday, September 19, 2016

My fingerprint sensor stopped working after installing magisk

Hi!, I'm currently running cm13 on my elephone p9000 and as you may guess I need this to play pokemon go but there is an issue ever since I installed magisk my fingerprint sensor just dissapeared of the list as in its not even an option in security anymore. And yes I did check does it work with cm before installing magisk v6 I hope somebody could help me with this because the fingerprint sensor really did make my life easier in terms of security. I also uninstalled and reinstalled magisk and cm multiple times still nothing. Is there a way to fix this? Or will I have to pick between pokemon go and my fingerprint sensor.
Thanks,
Oliwier


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cM1ytY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment