Thursday, September 1, 2016

Looking for R800at Bootloader unlock, willing to pay

Used to have a r800x, just got a r800at and having troubles unlocking the bootloader.

I found this : http://ift.tt/2ccQncq

But all the images are broken, and even then it seems limited.

I've more then happy to pay, and I've found 2 users, alejandrissimo and muskanjainxx, who performed the unlock a few years ago, but I'm not counting on a response from either.

If anyone has ANY relevant info I'd love to have it!

I'm also willing to pay anyone else who can do the unlock.

Also, I'm planning to compile a updated guide for rooting/unlocking/optimizing the play, as some of the info in the previous guides seems very outdated/littered with broken links.

So ANY general information/links to relevant files for our devices would be great.

I've already looked through everything in the pinned threads, but there seems to be tons of scattered inf

Seriously, anything.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c4CVdK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment