Thursday, September 1, 2016

LED problems and problems - and not changing its color

Hey there,

I selected in WhatsApp that I want the LED to shine in yellow (or green or what ever) and enabled it to the normal conversations as I always did with other phones. But with my S6 it just won't seem to work out...

I activated the LED in Android (Settings, Display, Notifications). The problem is not only the color, it looks like it doesn't work at all as it should. The LED is blinking if I get mails, sms, everything - but I want to select what should be notified by LED and what not.
How can I do that?

A friend has the S5 (also with Android 6.0) and he got the same issues. The LED won't seem to work the right way.

I hope you can help me with this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bG1zmI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment