Sunday, September 18, 2016

In The Market For A New Android Smartphone (Root)

Hi, all.

My S4 was lost/stolen. I never did figure out how to root that 1/2 decent, 1/2 suck device. My devices prior to it were much easier to work with, root wise.

Anyhow, I've been out of the game for a while. I *definitely* want to root my next Android device that and it needs to be either the same size exactly or SMALLER with decent features/horse power. In short, I need some help choosing a make/model.

About the S4 dimensions: 5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 inches (136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm)

I need something that's less than or equal to it's size because of a motorcycle phone mount I use which the S4 just BARELY squeezed into. It also needs to be Verizon friendly. Pure Android (bloatless) would be a welcome arrival.

Suggestions?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dbSgKi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment