Sunday, September 25, 2016

Having trouble entering recovery menu on Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50F

Hi,
I'm struggling to get my Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50F into the recovery menu. I've found various sets of instructions that fairly consistently say to hold the volume up key and power, then let go when the Lenovo branding appears.

I've tried that a few times but it doesn't get any further; the branding remains on the screen forever (well, until I hold the power key long enough to reboot it).

I've also tried holding them a bit longer, but it just switches off, buzzes, and comes back to the Lenovo branding.

The volume down and power takes you to a menu in Chinese that's apparently a factory test menu.

I found someone else on a Lenovo forum who appeared to have the same issue, but there was no response to their question.

If anyone knows how to solve this or has any other suggestions, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Hope someone can help.
Thanks
John


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d20q5n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment