Saturday, September 17, 2016

Factory Reset

I'm having troubles performing a factory reset on my ASUS Nexus Player. I'm following the instructions for the "button" method provided on Google's support site. I get to step #5 where I'm presented with a screen that says "no command", but I can't get the menu to appear by performing step #6 (Press and hold the button for two seconds to bring up a menu. ). It just sits there at "no command" and eventually reboots into normal mode.

I downloaded and installed an APK for Amazon Instant Video (the latest version, but from apkmirror.com) and it worked at first, but the UI was very clunky. Some things didn't work. After leaving that app, my Nexus Player became unresponsive to both keyboard/mouse or the remote control after booting... Voice commands do not work either. I'm just trying to get it back to factory defaults so I can try the Amazon Video app that someone from here pulled off their Sony TV.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cSoAzI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment