Sunday, August 28, 2016

Process for converting from one image to another.

I've got an older HTC m9 that I've acquired, however the issue is, that it has the factory AT&T image on it. Originally, it had version 4.28 on it and wasn't showing any available updates. I was able to get the ROM updated to 6.2, however it's still the AT&T based image. Processed used:
1. Got AT&T RUU (Rom Update Urility) from the AT&T site.
2. Ensured the bootloader was locked and ran the utility. New Image was included in the download, so everything worked fine.

I want to remove the AT&T factory image and replace it with a "Global HTC" image. Can someone please explain the process in a concise manner. I have read so many conflicting efforts out there (most with broken links to image files). Any and all direction would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bsk6jj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment