Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Error while trying to Build AOSP 7.0 for Lux [Help needed]

Hello, I am trying to build Android 7.0 AOSP for our Moto X Play.
This is my 1st time and I am running into various problems. While I have been able to fix few of them, this particular problem is out of my understanding.

Code:

Starting build with ninja
ninja: Entering directory `.'
ninja: error: 'out/target/product/lux/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/usr', needed by 'out/target/product/lux/obj/EXECUTABLES/audiod_intermediates/audiod_main.o', missing and no known rule to make it
build/core/ninja.mk:148: recipe for target 'ninja_wrapper' failed
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1

I have attached my local-manifest and default.xml files for reference.

@squid2 , @Vatsal , @GtrCraft , @TechnoAnder , @nickdoherty please check if any one of you can help. I am sorry for tagging you all to the post like this. But I really want to be able to successfully build the ROM for our device.

Point out my mistakes if any in local-manifest and also comment if you need any more info to be able to help me fix the issue.



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c2Iqb5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment