Sunday, August 28, 2016

AT&T reception issues

I know this issue has been mentioned but I cannot find an actual answer anywhere. Really love this phone but the bad reception is killing me. I am on AT&T in the US. The phone reflects I get 4g and LTE no problem. But the consistency of the signal is spotty and often throw very weak signal strength. I attached an imagine showing it. Does anybody have any ideas or solutions for this? I have tried 3.2/3 and I am on 3.5 which all have had the same issue. Call quality isn't too bad but data and signal is awful.

Attachment 3857610

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 1472410417631.jpg Views: N/A Size: 37.8 KB ID: 3857610  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bskiiv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment