Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Differences between virgin and sprint samsung galaxy s7?

Ok so I have done some research on this topic, but i still have many questions. I have a virgin mobile s7 which i had to buy directly from them (i do not understand why though) and the phone says it is g930p (as if it were sprint). I know that virgin mobile is powered by the sprint network, but many things are still unclear to me. I would appreciate it if you guys could clear up some things for me. (I live in the USA btw)

1. Are there any differences in root method for the virgin galaxy s7 as compared to the sprint? I have been led to believe that there isn't, but i would appreciate knowing for sure. The reason why i am concerned is because it seems like root causes some problems with LTE and im wondering if the solutions would be the same across providers.

2. If i wanted to I could unlock my phone through virgin and use it with other cdma carriers right? For example, could i switch to sprint network?

3. Are there any other differences between sprint and virgin mobile galaxy s7's besides that they use different networks?

4. Would other guides such as gaining hotspot without root work on my virgin mobile galaxy s7?

5. If you have some spare time, I would appreciate a post that outlines all of the notable differences between a sprint galaxy s7 and a virgin mobile galaxy s7.

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2byO5Js
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment