Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Please help me! [LG GPad 7.0 V410]

Please help me! I know this is the wrong thread, but I just got this account so I can't post in the proper one.
I've tried downgrading my GPad to version 4.4.1 with that one leaked KDZ, and now my device won't get past the AT&T logo.
It was on version 5.0.2 using an OTA update.
I attempted flashing using LG's 2014 flash tool, it said "Cannot connect to server" or something along those lines.
I had root at one point but uninstalled it due to Kingroot's weird permissions. (I know, stupid me.)
I'm really at a loss here. I thought I had TWRP recovery but I apparently don't. Weird.
I'm on the verge of tears trying to fix this, lmao. I have the proper drivers and ADB installed on my computer.
Can someone please help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ccBsCG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment