Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Help Unbrick ZTE Kis 3 ( Meo SMart A16)

Hello XDA. Before Starting to ask about my problem, I'm a newbie here, so I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

So, some months ago, I flashed a wrong Rom to my ZTE Kis 3 ( In Portugal we call them Meo/Moche Smart A16). After I did that, My phone stopped to work. However, after Installing some Drives I can detect it on My PC as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM7). I tried many Tuturials along the Internet ( Here at XDA and some others) but none of them worked. Is there any way to recover it? I don't mind to try to do something like a Hardmod ( I don't know if it is called like that on the mobile scene, but on the 3ds scene we use that term).

Thanks in Advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYiJdl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment