Tuesday, August 30, 2016

S7 maybe fullbricked

Hi,

i update my Galaxy S7 today with the new DBT-Firmware. I follow a Tutorial in which you can update a rooted Phone with flashify it without loss any data. Also the TWRP works still great after this. I did this with the last Firmware few weeks ago and it works great.

Today it works great also, everything was perfect. Than a last step: I flash the the bootloader seperately in odin. i did this the last time too and it works well. but not at this time.

After Bootloader flash, the device stays in the first Screen with Samsung Logo, i cannot go to Download Mode or Recovery. I tried a USB-Jig, but it changes nothing. The only thing you can do now is, to make a Reset with Power+Volume Down. Than the screen goes black for a second and it shows the Samsung Logo Screen again.

bad thing is: I cant turn off the device!
i remove the SIM and the SD-Card, but no reaction.
Anybody an idea? The battery was half loaded, so maybe it takes a while, before it will shutdown itself.

Mhhh, that's a bad day, i fear. But iam an Idiot, it was the Bootloader-Flash at the end, before that everything was perfect.

Maybe anybody can help me, that were great.
And sorry for my bad english.

Thanks,
Jan


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ccBmuy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment