Monday, August 29, 2016

Computer won't recognize device

I just got the 6P on Amazon, used-like new. It has 6.0.1 with TWRP installed. When I plug in the short USB-C cable into my W10 PC, it doesn't detect anything. So I go enable debugging mode, turn on USB-Debugging and go down to "Select USB Configuration" and it is set to Charging. The problem is that it won't let me select any other modes other than Charging. It does charge when it is plugged in so the cable is working in some aspect. W10 device manager doesn't show any new USB device or unknown devices when plugged in.

So I reboot into Bootloader and Windows still doesn't detect any device. I tried all the other USB ports. So I'm not quite sure how to get this device to connect to the computer or to just get it to factory stock.

And in TWRP, the log shows MTP enabled and Windows still doesn't recognize it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9EibA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment