Friday, August 26, 2016

HELP NEEDED. stuck in bootloop after editing build.prop file. (gt-s7562)

This is my first ever use of any forum. So plz sry if i am posting this thread in the wrong place/discussion!!
I had a samsung galaxy s duos(gt-s7562). i rooted it about 2-3 years back. a few days back i tried to edit my build.prop file using es file explorer. It did work but after my work was done i made the mistake of copy-pasting the backed up file.(i had made a general copy-type backup of the file.) When i tried to reboot my phone it got stuck at the samsung screen.(maybe a bootloop.)
I can go to the recovery mode by pressing volume, home and power button. But it is the android system recovery. No cwm. :(
How can i get it back to life??!!
I have another s duos phone which i am currently using to write this thread. I thought of rooting this phone and then using its nandroid backup to restore my first phone. But as told, there is no custom recovery on that. And usb debugging is also off.
Can i use odin to install cwm recovery on my phone withou usb dedebugging. And is there any other easier method to recover my soft bricked phone.
Please help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cfDwe6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment