Friday, August 26, 2016

P8lite L21, twrp won't run

I just bought the P8lite L21, immediately unlocked the bootloader, installed the B560 update + the following B574 update.
I tried on Linux and on Windows to install twrp via $ adb reboot-bootloader then fastboot flash recovery recovery.img.
At the end I also get the "successful" notification. When I want to boot in recovery mode I just have a black screen while $ adb devices says I would be in recovery.

I tried installing twrp over B560 and over B574, both fails. Is there anyone who might know what the problem is or could give me maybe a link to a twrp that worked for him/her? I got all the twrp versions I tried from this forum though.

Thanks in advance for every helping hand,


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bGdqM7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment